- Ethel Williams BLOOMFIELD — Ethel Williams, 77, of 409 W. Chestnut, died at 12:50 a.m. May 9, 2013 at Iowa Methodist Medical Center in Des Moines. She was born Aug. 2, 1935 in Des Moines to Harley Melvin and Alda Virtue Clark Webb. She married Darrell Ray William
- Ruth Sisson OTTUMWA — Ruth Fowler Sisson, 89, of 219 Grandview, died May 9, 2013 at Hospice House. She was born Nov. 30, 1923 in Birmingham, Ala., to Arthur and Grace Ellison Fowler. She married James C. Sisson in 1941. She graduated from Woodlawn High School in
- Sara Kinzler OTTUMWA — Sara Ann Kinzler, 73, of Washington, Iowa, formerly of Ottumwa, died May 9, 2013 at the Brownlee Health Center of the United Presbyterian Home. She is survived by her husband, Al Kinzler of Washington; daughter, Anne (John) Claes of Johnsto
- Mary Ann Harmon OTTUMWA — Mary Ann Horner Harmon, 84, of San Juan Capistrano, Calif., formerly of Ottumwa, died Feb. 2, 2013. She was born on Dec. 4, 1928 in Ottumwa. After graduation from high school in 1946, she moved to California. In the mid-1960s, she married R
- Lucille Richardson MILTON — Lucille Helen Richardson, 88, of Milton, died May 8, 2013 at the Bloomfield Care Center in Bloomfield. She was born April 8, 1925 in Milwaukee, Wis., to Benjamin and Johanna Protzman Manz. She married Merle Richardson on Nov. 16, 1946 in Mi
- Ruth Sisson OTTUMWA — Ruth Sisson, 89, of 219 Grandview died May 9, 2013, at Hospice House. Arrangements pending with Robertson-Jay Funeral Home.
- Regina Songer OTTUMWA — Cena Regina Stacey Songer, 62, of 932 Tuttle died at 1:10 p.m. May 8, 2013 at Mercy Hospice in Johnston. Her body has been cremated. Memorial services will be held at a later date. Memorials may be made to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, P.
- Chris Guiter OTTUMWA — Christopher Dean Guiter, 51, of Ottumwa, died at 6:57 p.m. May 7, 2013 at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He was born Aug. 9, 1961 in Ottumwa to Loren and Nancy Jane Townsend Guiter. He was a graduate of Ottumwa High School in 198
MOULTON — Donald L. Kirby, 80, of Moulton, died May 7, 2013 at the Bloomfield Care Center in Bloomfield. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Orleans Church of Christ in Moulton. Burial with full military honors will be at Suns
- Richard Robbins OTTUMWA — Richard Lee Robbins, 82, of 401 S. Sheridan St., went home to be with his maker at 1:55 p.m. May 7, 2013, at Hospice House in Ottumwa. He was born March 10, 1931, in Mercer County, Mo., to Hugh and Rosa Tuttle Robbins. He married Wilma Joy
- More Obituaries Headlines