- Chris Boughner Chris Boughner, age 33 of Kingman, Arizona, formerly of Centerville, Iowa, died Thursday, May 16, 2013. Funeral services are pending at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville.
OTTUMWA -- Dr. Harry A. Mahannah II died on May 15, 2013 after a courageous battle with brain cancer. He was born on February 12, 1937 to Dorothy (Gilfillan) and Harry Mahannah I in Spirit Lake, Iowa. He was predeceased by his parents and his brother
- Douglas Boyd BLAKESBURG -- Douglas Edward Boyd, 50, of 21307 87th St., died at 11:05 p.m. May 16, 2013 at his home. He was born April 12, 1963 in Ottumwa to Thomas P. and Kay Carroll Boyd. He married Lois Larson on July 20, 1990. Doug was a 1981 graduate of Blak
- Delilah Moore Delilah Mae Moore, age 62 of Fairfield, passed away May 16, 2013 at University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Visitation for family and friends will be held from 6-8 p.m., Monday, May 20, 2013 at Behner Funeral Home & Crematory in Fai
- Connie Hampton OTTUMWA -- Connie Ann Hampton died May 8,2013 in Tucson, Ariz., There will be a memorial service in her honor Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Christ Church of Tucson, 27275 S. Langley Ave., Tucson, Ariz.
MT. PLEASANT -- Caroline Ruth Daugherty, 97, died Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at her home in Rural Mt. Pleasant. There will be no visitation. Graveside Service will be held 10:30 am Monday, May 20, 2013 at Green Glade Cemetery, Farmington, IA officiated
- Dorothy McCracken BRIGHTON -- Dorothy E. McCracken, 96, of rural Brighton died Wednesday morning May 15, 2013, at Parkview Care Center in Fairfield following a brief illness. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, May 20, 2013, at the Pleasant Plain Frie
- William Workman FAIRFIELD -- William Douglas Workman, 62, of Fairfield, died May 15, 2013 at University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa. Visitation for family and friends will be held from 4-6 p.m., Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Behner Funeral Home & Crema
- Wilma Sinclair BLOOMFIELD -- Wilma Sinclair, 76, passed away Wednesday May 15, 2013 at Sunny View Care Center in Ankeny. She was born October 25, 1936 to Carl and Lena Burgher in Bloomfield and retired from Mercy Medical Center in 2003. Wilma is survived by her hu
- LaVern Barker OTTUMWA -- Ninety-five years of a complete, beautiful life came to a close on Sunday, May 12, 2013 when LaVern Pershing Barker left this world to be with his Savior. His wife Jewel, daughter Connie and granddaughter Kim, were with him at his side. L
- More Obituaries Headlines