- Carol Thomas OSKALOOSA -- Carol Thomas 55, of Oskaloosa, died June 14, 2013, at Serenity House in Oskaloosa. Carol was born in Denver, Colo., on April 2, 1958, to Robert and Shirley Mitchell Sea Jr. She married Richard Thomas at Lake Keomah in 1989. Carol had mov
- Janet DeChene OTTUMWA -- Janet Dorothy DeChene, 72, of 827 Albia Road, died at 10:20 a.m. June 14, 2013, at Ottumwa Regional Health Center. She was born on Feb. 23, 1941, in California. Janet graduated from high school in Reno, Nev., and had attended the Universit
- Edna Champ OTTUMWA -- Edna Frances "Sandy" Champ, 81, of 102 W. Finley Ave., formerly of 167 N. Ransom St., died at 10:45 p.m. June 12, 2013, at Hospice House in Ottumwa. She was born May 18, 1932, in Chester, Pa., to William H. and Rose Riggs Simmons. A gradua
- Edna Johnson OSKALOOSA -- Edna Faye Johnson, 97, of Oskaloosa and formerly of Humeston and Lineville, died June 14, 2013, at Crystal Heights Care Center in Oskaloosa. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. today in the Greenlee-Middleton Funeral Chapel in Linev
- Irene Cordes CENTERVILLE -- Irene Katherine (Purviance) Cordes, 93, of Centerville, died June 15, 2013, at the Continental at St. Joseph's in Centerville. A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. today at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory. Inurnment at Felkner C
- Eldon Bryant FAIRFIELD -- Eldon John Bryant, 90, of Fairfield, died June 14, 2013, at Sunnybrook Living Care Center, Fairfield. Funeral Services will be at 11 a.m. today at Behner Funeral Home & Crematory; Pastor Nate Nims officiating. Burial will be at Evergreen
- James Dailey ELDON — James R. Dailey, 90, of Eldon, died at 1:26 a.m. June 17, 2013, at Ottumwa Good Samaritan Health and Rehab Center in Ottumwa. Arrangements are pending with Grace Funeral Care in Eldon.
- David Desplanque LOVILIA -- David Desplanque, 63, died June 17, 2013, at the Knoxville Hospital and Clinics. Arrangements are pending with the Sinnott Pierschbacher Funeral Home in Lovilia.
HEDRICK — Geraldine Hixson, 95, of Hedrick, died at 9:12 a.m. June 14, 2013, at Vista Woods Care Center.
ALBIA — Henry “Hank” William Betz, 75, of Albia, passed away June 13, 2013, at his home in Albia.
- More Obituaries Headlines