- Earl Arnold CENTERVILLE — Earl Eugene Arnold, 68, of Live Oak, Fla., and formerly of Centerville, died Feb. 8, 2013 at his home. Services are pending at Lange Funeral Home & Crematory in Centerville.
CENTERVILLE — Dylon Hinojosa, age 23 months, of Centerville, died May 18, 2013. Funeral services will be held 10 a.m. Wednesday at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville. Burial will follow in the Oakland Cemetery, Centerville. A visitation
- Florence Voss OSKALOOSA — Florence Lillian Voss, 88, of Oskaloosa, died May 19, 2013, at the MHP Hospice Serenity House in Oskaloosa. As memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday in the Bates Funeral Chapel; Pastor David Brown officiating. As was Florence’
KEOSAUQUA — Frances M. Bass, 90, of Keosauqua, died May 17, 2013 at her home. Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Pedrick Funeral Home, Keosauqua; Larry Shipley officiating. Burial will be in Fellows Cemetery, Keosauqua. Visitation wi
- Kelly Morlan CENTERVILLE — Kelly Morlan, 55, of Centerville, died May 20, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Funeral services are pending at Lange Funeral Home and Crematory in Centerville.
- Sherry Stone LINBY — Sherry L Stone, 64, died May 19, 2013 at the Jefferson County Health Center. Services are pending at Behner Funeral Home & Crematory, Fairfield.
- Betty Heisdorffer SIGOURNEY — Betty J. Heisdorffer, 89, of Sigourney, died May 19, 2013 at the Sigourney Care Center. Funeral arrangements are pending with Powell Funeral Home and Cremation Service in Sigourney.
- Connie Hampton OTTUMWA — Connie Ann Hampton, of Tucson, Ariz., formerly of Ottumwa, died May 8, 2013 in Tucson. She is survived by her husband, Jack Hampton of Tucson; two daughters, Pamela (Todd) Hubbard of Tucson, and Paula (Guy) Bailey of Surprise, Ariz.; son, M
- Lyle Speas FAIRFIELD — Lyle R. Speas, 84, of Fairfield, died May 17, 2013 at Jefferson County Health Center in Fairfield. Memorial Services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Behner Funeral Home; Pastor Danny Cary officiating. Burial with military rites will be in
- Robert Culp WHAT CHEER — Robert “Bob” Culp, 71, of What Cheer, died May 17, 2013 at the Serenity House in Oskaloosa. Robert Wayne Culp was born Feb. 16, 1942 in Des Moines, the son of Wilson Culp and Fern Rupe. He graduated from East High School in Des Moines an
- More Obituaries Headlines