- Robert Binns OSKALOOSA — Robert “Bob” Binns, 72, of Oskaloosa, died May 21, 2013, at his home in Oskaloosa. As was his wish, Bob’s body has been cremated, and burial of his ashes will be at a later date in Forest Cemetery. Garland-Van Arkel-Langkamp Funeral Chap
- Pam Horn CENTERVILLE — Pam Lou (Vancenbrock) Horn, 52 of Knoxville, formerly of Centerville, died May 21, 2013, surrounded by her family in Lovilia. Her body has been cremated, and a private family burial will be held at a later date. Tharp Funeral Home of Al
- Barbara Gee OTTUMWA — Barbara Jean Gee, 88, of 2106 W. Second St., died at 8:15 a.m. May 21, 2013 at Ottumwa Regional Health Center. She was born Feb. 6, 1925 in Ottumwa to Wilbur and Madeline Grimsley McCullough. Barbara went to live with her maternal grandpa
- Dolores Vannoy OTTUMWA — Dolores J. “Cub” Vannoy, 82, formerly of 700 W. Alta Vista, died at 1:10 p.m. May 20, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. She was born Aug. 10, 1930 in Washington County, Iowa to Paul and Marie Snyder Leeper. She married Richard V
CENTERVILLE — Kelly Morlan, 55, of Centerville, died May 20, 2013, at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Funeral Services will be held 1 p.m. Friday at the Christian Church in Moulton; Pastor Reggie Higgenbottom officiating. Burial will be in the O
- William Hadley OTTUMWA — William Dale Hadley, 82, of Greenville, Texas, formerly of Ottumwa, passed away on May 11, 2013, at Briarcliff Health Center in Greenville. He was born on July 16, 1930, in Kansas City, Mo., and adopted by Albert William Hadley and Dorothy
- Emett Liles SELMA — Emett Leroy Liles, 87, of rural Selma, died at 11:49 a.m. May 20, 2013 at Veterans Hospital, Iowa City. Arrangements are pending at Pedrick Funeral Home, Keosauqua.
- Betty Heisdorffer SIGOURNEY — Betty J. Heisdorffer, 89, of Sigourney, died May 19, 2013 at the Sigourney Care Center. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday at Powell Funeral Home in Sigourney. Burial will be at Pleasant Grove Cemetery in Sigourne
- Sherry Stone LINBY — Sherry Lou Stone, 64, of Linby, passed away May 19, 2013 at Jefferson County Health Center. Sherry was born Jan. 23, 1949 in Ottumwa to William and Loretta Barber Deeds. She married Thomas R Stone on March 16, 1968 in Eldon. She graduated fr
- Dolores Vannoy OTTUMWA — Dolores J. “Cub” Vannoy, 82, formerly of 700 W. Alta Vista, died at 1:10 p.m. May 20, 2013 at Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines. Arrangements are pending at Reece Funeral Home.
- More Obituaries Headlines