- Iowa Sports
- Hawkeyes stun imperfect Penn State Penn State can’t blame the BCS for this.
- Northern Iowa defense dominates Northern Iowa got two touchdowns each from Pat Grace and Corey Lewis and the Panthers’ defense limited Missouri State to just 81 total yards Saturday in a 42-0 Missouri Valley Football Conference win over the Bears.
- Cyclones come up short Cody Hawkins resigned himself to a day spent on the sideline, watching the new kid command Colorado.
- Drake edges Morehead State Cole Ingle threw for 196 yards and two touchdowns and the defense forced three turnovers and recorded a safety as Drake beat Morehead State Saturday 19-15.
No. 3 Penn State faces final road game at Iowa
When No. 3 Penn State views Iowa on film, it probably thinks it’s looking in the mirror.
Well, maybe a poorly lit one.
- Colorado freshman Scott ready to step in Darrell Scott came in with all the hype, a highly touted tailback who spurned Texas in favor of Colorado.
Hawkeye fans have reason for optimism
For many Iowa fans, it’s the perfect cocktail.
Take two convincing wins, throw in a bye week to let the good vibes marinate and bingo — the Hawks are back!
- Cyclone basketball team turns to youngsters Iowa State should make a killing selling scorecards this season. Once again, the Cyclones’ roster is loaded with newcomers.
- Knee injury ends season for ISU’s Mike Knapp Iowa State’s struggling offensive line has taken another hit.
- Drake holds off Davidson Drake freshman Dave Witkiewicz blocked a 28-yard field goal try on the game’s final play to lead the Bulldogs past Davidson 20-17.
- More Iowa Sports Headlines