ET captures a candid moment between Jennifer Lawrence and her family after her big Oscar win.
- Community News Network
LIVE VIDEO: Pres. Obama's remarks on the Okla. tornado
Watch live at 10 a.m. EST as President Obama speaks on Monday's deadly Okla. tornado.
- Lanes of Highway 149 to be closed Wednesday Lanes of Highway 149 to be closed Wednesday OTTUMWA -- Ottumwa Water & Hydro will close the inside lanes on the Iowa Highway 149 (Business 63) bridge at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday. Motorists should plan ahead for the lane reduction and consider taking an a
- Calendar Groups wanting to be included in the Calendar must submit the item every time the group meets, at least three days in advance of the meeting. Send information to Calendar, Newsroom, Ottumwa Courier, 213 E. Second St., Ottumwa 52501 or send email to n
- Meetings Today Ottumwa Wapello County Board of Supervisors, 9:30 a.m., third-floor boardroom/courtroom. Area Albia Monroe County Board of Supervisors, 9:30 a.m.. Keosauqua Van Buren County Historic Preservation Commission, 6 p.m., Keosauqua Public Library.
LIVE BLOG: Massive tornado hits south of OKC
A massive tornado touched down Monday afternoon in Moore, Okla., just south of Oklahoma City. Follow live coverage of the aftermath of the storm.
VIDEO: Tumblr sold to Yahoo! for $1.1 billion
Yahoo! has purchased Tumblr for $1.1 billion, hoping to compete more effectively with sites like Google and Facebook.
What you need to know about preparing for tornadoes
Tornado survivors and seasoned observers suggest people do two simple things to prepare for tornadoes: Know where to take shelter, and move quickly when the time comes.
VIDEO: How technology helps predict tornadoes
At the National Storm Prediction Center in Oklahoma, the team charged with predicting tornadoes relies on ever-changing technology to determine when and where storms may strike.
- SLIDESHOW: Tornado passes through Oklahoma A fast-moving storm brought rain, hail and tornadoes to Oklahoma late Sunday afternoon and evening.
Officer treated and released after injuries from Oklahoma windstorm
Enid, Okla. police officer Lee Friesendahl was treated and released at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center Saturday night after his patrol car was struck by a strong windstorm triggered by a heat burst.
- More Community News Network Headlines
- LIVE VIDEO: Pres. Obama's remarks on the Okla. tornado