- Breaking news
Help sought finding missing woman
OTTUMWA — Friends and family are seeking the public's help in locating an Ottumwa woman. Relatives of Christina Louise Thomas, 39, say they haven't seen or heard from her since Sunday and that her disappearance is unlike her, especially since she has four children at home.
- McAndrew lands police chief position OTTUMWA — A police chief has been chosen to lead the Ottumwa Police Department. In a 3-2 vote, the Ottumwa city council selected current interim police chief Tom McAndrew to take over the OPD. Councilmen Mitch Niner and Brian Morgan voted against the
LIVE BLOG: Boston under lockdown as manhunt for suspected bomber continues
A live stream of the ongoing manhunt for the suspected Boston Marathin bomber.
Bulldogs hire big name for basketball
Kevin Kanaskie will be the new head coach for the Ottumwa boys' basketball team.
Jury deadlocked, mistrial in Techel trial
Prosecutors plan to retry case, possibly with a change of venue.
Emergency calls being re-routed for Wapello County
An equipment failure Sunday night cost Wapello County the ability to receive 9-1-1 calls directly, so the calls are going through Mahaska County.
- McNitt resigns as chamber director
- Weather delays murder trial
IHCC: Postseason ban appeal rejected
Indian Hills Community College was banned from the postseason after President Jim Lindenmayer posted bail for a basketball player, a violation of NJCAA rules.
- Snow emergency declared for Ottumwa
- More Breaking news Headlines
- Help sought finding missing woman